Dr. Nicole G. Eschler
Executive Director of Regional School Success
607-257-1551, ext. 1004
Alissa M. F. Elghazi
607-257-1551, ext. 7203
607-257-1551, ext. 1048
Lisa Bishop Oltz
607-257-1551, ext. 1017
Mary Lou Szabol
Senior Account Clerk Typist
607-257-1551, ext. 1030
Coordinator of Cooperative Enrichment
607-257-1551, ext. 1013
Sunny is responsible for supporting Exploratory Enrichment, Arts in Education, and Environmental Education. Exploratory Enrichment focuses on supporting school-day opportunities for students in the areas of multicultural education, diversity education, and problem-based/project-based learning. This program also supports the TST BOCES Creative Writing Contest and All-County/NYSSMA music initiatives. Arts in Education focuses on supporting school-day opportunities for students in the area of the fine and performing arts. Environmental Education focuses on supporting school-day opportunities for students in the areas of environmental appreciation and awareness, sustainability, and other environmental issues or problems.
Justin works with administrators, teachers, and students to effectively integrate technology for the benefit of all learners. Justin’s focus is on strengthening student learning by integrating technology with quality instruction. This occurs via ongoing professional development and technical assistance that leads and supports districts in providing the best possible learning environment for every student.
By empowering teachers and students across the region to effectively use technology in support of engaged, collaborative learning, students will develop lifelong problem solving skills in the area of technology and literacy. Amy’s focus is to provide professional development opportunities to educators by integrating technology with literacy curriculum and quality instructional practices.
Matt’s goal is to help administrators, teachers, and students harness current educational technologies to make learning more engaging, accessible, collaborative, and efficient. Matt believes all students can become more empowered lifelong learners by practicing the responsible use of technology from a young age. These empowered learners will be the problem-solvers of the 21st century.
Paul’s focus is on connecting teachers and students to technology tools that can help them become more engaged, collaborative and effective in their learning process. Paul’s goal is to assist teachers in helping students develop their 21st century skills in an individualized and relevant environment that truly creates college and career ready graduates.
Regional Coordinator of Curriculum and Professional Development
607-257-1551, ext. 1040
Our Regional Coordinator of Curriculum and Professional Development uses a wide range of student outcome data to coordinate regional curriculum and professional development efforts. This work focuses on organizational change, participants’ use of new knowledge and skills, and student learning.
Shared Coordinator for Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, and Professional Development
Lauren devotes 80% of her time facilitating curriculum and instructional improvement work with teacher leaders, district leaders, and school organizations in Lansing Central School District. She spends the other 20% of her time supporting program approval and academic integration efforts with the TST Career and Technical Education program.
Inclusive Education Instructional Specialist
607-257-1551, ext. 1045
Jennifer works with the TST BOCES component districts at the district, building, and classroom level to increase capacity to meet the needs of all learners, including students with disabilities. In addition, Jennifer supports the regional priorities in literacy at the K-5 level by working collaboratively with our team and districts. For more information on Inclusive Education, please visit her website!
Mathematics Instructional Specialist
607-257-1551, ext. 1051
Allison is responsible for planning and implementing a customized, professional development service for component school districts in the area of mathematics. Allison’s efforts are focused on the current transition to the Common Core Learning Standards, including curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
School Library System
Mary Kay Welgoss
Coordinator for School Library System
607-257-1555, ext. 1033
Mary Kay collaborates with the region’s school librarians to develop information literacy curricula, grow library collections and manage automation systems (Follett Destiny Union Catalog) located in each library. In addition, she works with technology staff both at BOCES and in the districts to ensure students, teachers, and parents are able to locate and access online databases, media, print, and non-print resources that support teaching and learning. She also provides professional development aligned to school library topics for teachers and librarians in our region.
Clerk for School Library System
607-257-1551, ext. 1039