- Registration is open throughout the year.
- Students must be residents of Tompkins, Seneca or Tioga counties.
- Students must be 18 years old or older.
- Students with a U.S. college/university diploma are not eligible.
- Students will take a placement test to determine their eligibility for classes (beginner through advanced).
Daily Schedule – Times and Program Levels
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Intro to Workplace Literacy – Career Fundamentals
Contextual Workplace Literacy – Healthcare
Contextual Workplace Literacy – Hospitality, Recreation, and Arts
If you have questions about the registration process, please contact us !