Classes begin September 5
- Learn English in a warm, friendly environment with professional teachers
- Practice speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, and pronunciation
- Prepare for work, college, training and life in the U.S.
- Choose from 11 classes, depending on your level and schedule
- Attend classes in the morning, afternoon, or both
- Make friends with students from more than 50 countries
The TST BOCES English as a Second Language (ESL) program is funded by the New York State Education Department. Our program partners with area schools, job training programs, and social service agencies. We connect our students with meaningful language practice, employment, higher education, immigration and legal assistance, paths to citizenship, and community engagement opportunities.
For up-to-date news about our program, visit our Facebook page. Click below!