Apply to New Visions
High School Juniors can apply to New Visions online or by submitting a hard copy of the application.
- For online applications, click here.
- To download an application and interview questions, click here.
All New Visions completed applications must include the following information:
- Typed Written Essay
- High School Transcript
- Current High School Report Card
- Current School Year Attendance Record
- English Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- Second Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- School Counselor Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
Student must complete the entire application, including the essay, and submit to their high school counselor no later than Friday, March 22, 2019. The completed applications, including all supplemental materials, will need to be forwarded to the Career and Technical Education Student Services Office no later than Monday, March 25, 2019.
Students who qualify for New Visions will meet with the interview committee, which will be comprised of two professionals, along with the New Visions teacher. The interviews will be held between 2:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. on April 1,2 and 8, 2019.
Applicants will be notified no later than April 26, 2019 if they have been accepted into the New Visions program for the 2019-20 school year.