The Amazing Job Quest
The Amazing Job Quest offers a number of opportunities for students to actively engage in the job seeking, application and retention process. Sample programs, events, work-based learning opportunities and media presentations are outlined below, and we will gladly create a customized approach to meet school district career development, pre-employment and work-based learning needs.
- Learning at Lunch – local employers with openings for HS graduates talk about accessing available positions
- Career Boor Camps – brief, interactive presentations covering career development, soft skills and job acquisition skills
- Job Lab Class – pre-employment skills taught weekly to TST students enrolled in Career Skills and Supervised Work Experience
- SHRM Workforce Readiness – school districts can partner with TST BOCES and SHRM to provide students seeking “real world” experience and feedback when seeking employment
- Community Work-Based Experience Placements