Apply to New Visions
High School Juniors can apply to New Visions online or by submitting a hard copy of the application.
- For online applications, click here.
- To download an application, click here.
- For New Visions interview questions and information, click here.
All New Visions completed applications must include the following information:
- Typed Written Essay
- High School Transcript
- Current High School Report Card
- Current School Year Attendance Record
- English Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- Second Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- School Counselor Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
Student must complete the entire application, including the essay, and submit to their high school counselor no later than Friday, March 16, 2018. The completed applications, including all supplemental materials, will need to be forwarded to the Career and Technical Education Student Services Office no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Students who qualify for New Visions will meet with the interview committee, which will be comprised of two professionals, along with the New Visions teacher. The interviews will be held between 2:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. during the week of April 9 – 13, 2018.
Applicants will be notified no later than May 1, 2018 if they have been accepted into the New Visions program for the 2018-19 school year.